We are preparing the webpages for our Chinese customers

We are preparing the webpages for our Chinese customers

Long time no see, but I have been very busy with our works these days. I set up my firm 3 years ago. Now many clients are getting interested in my business gradually. My business is going very well up until now since I started my own firm.

Anyway, we are now preparing the webpages written in Chinese for our Chinese customers. As a matter of fact, last month, we asked three patent applications to a US firm, and many trademark applications to a Chinese firm. We hope to expand our business area, therefore we prepared the Chinese pages.

You may not know, but the number of solely operated patent firms is much larger than the number of large patent firms in Japan (3218 to 130). Therefore, it must be very beneficial for you to find and ask jobs to a good, affordable, small firm like us. Large patent firms in Japan cost a lot and you may not be informed of who is in charge of each case. We keep offerring you high quality services relating to intellectual property rights with fairly affordable price.

正如以上说介绍的那样,在日本,有许多虽然是小规模的专利事务所,但是能够以相对便宜的价格而提够高品质的服务。中国的广大朋友们,如果能找这样事务所并且建立好的商务关系,无论价格方面还是品质方面都会很有利的。

Thanks for reading my blog. If you are interested in our firm, I would be very happy to receive a job especially from a foreign country. Please feel free to contact us. I can handle English very well so you can communicate us easily in English.

We will be waiting for serving you.

Best regards,
 Noboru Minowada

2018年09月09日