In December, we asked two US patent applications to an American firm

In December, we asked two US patent applications to an American firm

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog last time. I have been very very busy for the last three month. I did not have enough time to write my comment on this blog.

Anyway, this month, we asked the American firm to apply two new US applications. These new applications were filed by using PCT. Fortunately, the inventor will be able to receive the Japanese government subsidy relating to these US applications. Almost half of the fees will be compensated by the government, because Japanese government has been trying to support small companies in terms with patent fees. I hope it will lead to stimulating our economy in the end.

And, our firm is now conducting a Special sale for your trademark application in Japan. If you need Trademark in Japan, do not miss out our special offer. You would be able to decrease your trademark fees in Japan about half.
 If you are interested in this offer, please feel free to contact us. I can handle English so you can communicate to us easily in English.

And, next year, I will try to upload my comment more on this English blog.Haha,,

I hope you will have a wonderful new year!

Best regards,
 Noboru Minowada

2017年12月27日