I just asked a patent attorney in the US to apply a new PCT application from Japan last week.

I just asked a patent attorney in the US to apply a new PCT application from Japan last week.

We have a few PCT applications which are entering America,Europe,and China within this year. And last week, I asked a patent attorney in the US to apply a new patent application from Japan.

Further, it is expected that we will have more PCT applications, which are going to enter various countries, from Japanese clients. And we have not done yet, but we may have trademark applications, which are going to enter various countries, in the near future.

Under the circumstances, we are looking for a foreign firm, which is not required to be big, but offer high quality services with less cost based on the principal of the mutual benefit.

If you are interested in our firm and hope to cooperate with us, do not hesitate to contact us. I promise I will reply to your message immediately. I really would like to cooperate with good, small, and affordable firms in foreign countries.

Thanks for reading my blog. We will be waiting for serving you in the future.

Best regards,
 Noboru Minowada

2017年10月07日